Located a stone’s throw from the White House along Pennsylvania Avenue, the National Theatre is the historic cultural center for the performing arts in our nation’s capital.
Whether you’re joined by friends, family, associates, or clients, it’s never too soon to plan your next group event! Experience the best D.C.’s arts scene has to offer, plus exclusive benefits, when you bring a group of 10 or more. Specially-priced group tickets are on sale now for select upcoming performances, including all Broadway at the National events.
YOUR GROUP BENEFITS*
- SPECIAL SAVINGS: Groups save 10%+ on most performances and enjoy reduced ticketing fees.
- EARLY ACCESS: Reserve your group tickets in advance of the general public.
- PERSONALIZED SERVICE: Enjoy a personalized group booking experience.
- EASY PAYMENT SCHEDULING: Deferred payments available for most reservations.
- ACCESSIBILE & FLEXIBLE SEATING: Multiple locations and accommodations available as needed.
- PROMOTIONAL ASSISTANCE: Materials to promote your trip to group members available upon request.
*Group sales benefits subject to change; some restrictions apply.
Frequently Asked Questions
How many people do I need to qualify for a group sale?
What is the group sales discount?
Where can we sit, and will everyone in my group sit together?
How do I purchase group tickets?
What forms of payment do you accept?
When are my deposit and final payment due?
Is there a processing or per-ticket fee?
How will I receive my group tickets?
What happens if we can no longer make it to the performance or need to change our order?
Do I have to purchase a ticket for the children in my group?
Can you accommodate accessibility needs for my group?
Can you accommodate a motorcoach tour?
What if I need additional help planning an itinerary for my group?