The High School Ticket Program is The National Theatre’s newest program, aimed at enhancing the education of high school students by providing invaluable access to Broadway productions. The National Theatre imitated this program with a partnership with The Young Playwrights’ Theatre to bring their most dedicated students to the theatre to engage with the shows in our Broadway at the National Season. The program has grown to now include students from the Duke Ellington School of the Arts. A key component of this program is the opportunity for the students to talk with theatre professionals, who give insight into the industry.
- Tickets to the Broadway show
- Pre- and post-show writing exercises inspired by the production or an element of it
- An engaging session with a theatre or related professional about each production
- Transportation to and from the performance
- Dinner or lunch before the performance
Support this program by making your donation through Paypal, or by contacting our corporate offices at 202-783-3370.